Ansvar launches NFP $50,000 grants program
Ansvar insurance has launched it’s 2017 grants program, aimed at NFPs with an education focus. Grants are worth up to $50,000.
The annual Community Education Program (CEP), provides a range of grants to organisations supporting Australian youth, through programs that fall under two categories – Empowerment and Education and Outreach and Support.
In order to qualify for an Ansvar CEP Grant, organisations have to:
- Be a registered not-for-profit with Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status
- Seek funding for a specific program
- The program seeking funding must target Australian youth under 25 years
- The program must be sustainable beyond receiving a grant from Ansvar
- The program must fit into the Empowerment and Education or Outreach and Support categories.
“Year after year we are amazed by the calibre of organisations that apply for the Ansvar CEP Grants. As funding becomes more and more difficult for these deserving programs, it is especially gratifying for everyone at Ansvar to be able to contribute in making a difference to the lives of so many young Australians,” said Warren Hutcheon, CEO Ansvar Insurance.
“We encourage every organisation across Australia who meets the selection criteria to apply for a CEP Grant. We look forward to receiving the applications and helping these programs enrich the lives of the young people they support.”
Applications for the Ansvar CEP Grants open today and will close at 5.00pm on Friday, 14 October 2016.