We are a dynamic, fast paced charity making an impact in low income countries in health and education. We love to share with our supporters great data; great stories and great photos of our work. We have supporters ranging from government through to individual private donors. Interested? Send in your top tweets/facebook posts that reflect the quality of your work (or another sample of your written work)
Qualifications & experience
- need solid technical skills including in:
- facebook, twitter, linked
- newsletter production and mailchimp
- indesign, wordpress and other graphic design tools
- eye for detail
- compassion and interest to assist those less privileged than us
- must be eligible to work in Australia
Tasks & responsibilities
- monitoring and updating social media (twitter, facebook, linkedin)
- drafting social media, website and newsletter content
- report and marketing collateral production
- work with team to design and implement marketing communications strategy
- social media for donor relations
- digital marketing
- events support and annual appeals/campaigns
- drafting press releases for local and international media
- work in a charity that is making an impact
- work with a team that is passionate about their work
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have in social media marketing?
- How many years’ experience do you have in digital marketing?
- How many years of graphic design experience do you have?
- Are you experienced with copy writing and content creation?