Social impact the focus for not-for-profit strategy series
Third Sector is delighted to be the official media for these forums, which will be held on the following dates:
- 31 May 2013 – Brisbane
- 6 June 2013 – Sydney
- 12 June 2013 – Melbourne.
Each one-day event will bring together leaders of the not-for-profit (NFP) sector to tackle the big challenges that NFPs face in a constantly changing regulatory and funding environment.
The forums will examine the future directions and drivers of the sector and address the adaptations NFPs should make now, with speakers giving valuable advice on:
- How to develop outcomes frameworks to shape planning
- Performance based funding mechanisms and what can we learn from other jurisdictions
- Social impact and social outcome reporting
- Achieving impact by collaboration, including corporate partnerships and collective impact initiatives
- How to capture performance information by investing in internal systems and new roles.