YGAP seeks NFP beneficiary
In 2012 the inaugural 5cent campaign raised more than $50,000 over five weeks and funds were directed towards five projects, both in Australia and abroad.
Funds from Y Generation Against Poverty’s (YGAP) next 5cent campaign, which will take place in May 2013, will be distributed between three projects, including one Australian beneficiary.
To be eligible, the organisation must be a registered charity involved in youth programs.
The successful applicant will be chosen based on alignment with YGAP’s vision, emphasis on social enterprise, innovation and creativity, and level of direct impact on the Australian community. The awarded funds must be used in Australia.
To submit an expression of interest please provide YGAP with the following information in no more than two pages:
- Information about your organisation
- Your organisation’s involvement in youth education
- How funds raised through the 5cent campaign would be used
- How your organisation could support the 5cent campaign
- How your organisation empowers communities disadvantaged by poverty to be self-sustainable
- The most creative fundraising project your organisations has undertaken and if it was successful.