Have your say on the future of associations
CEO of The Ethics of Success, Omer Soker, has launched a national study into the future of associations.
The findings will benchmark the biggest threats facing associations today and will provide a roadmap for progress, change and influence into the future. The study is going to assess the external challenges such as consolidating markets, digital disruption, sector specialisation increase competition, reducing membership and relevance, as well as internal opportunities to effectively leverage mission goals.
The survey findings, focus groups insights, interviews and case studies will feature in a new book The Future Of Associations. This book will provide practical recommendations on how to:
- Tackle disruption and embrace innovation
- Create clarity in organisational objectives
- Increase income, influence and member engagement
- Optimise board and governance structures
- Empower internal cultural change and efficiency
- Accelerate progress, future focus and success
A link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/future_of_associations
We look forward to introducing an editorial series with Omer Soker on the research insights, later this year.