Introducing ” Third Sector’s Business Viability Series” coming to you weekly with on demand virtual events.
Australia’s not-for-profit is going through one of its biggest challenges in history. With immense disruption to services and financial uncertainty caused by the pandemic, whilst the demand for services remains high, many organisations are struggling to remain afloat and serve their community.
It is vital that organisations quickly adjust their strategies to ensure they have the capacity to embrace this trying time and remain sustainable.
Third Sector’s Business Viability Series provides delegates with practical tools to strengthen their business in order to remain viable and financially sustainable during uncertain and trying times.
- Remaining sustainable through new business and finance strategies
- Driving technological advancement within your organisation
- Driving engagement and productivity amongst your employees
- Adjusting services and service delivery in times of social distancing
- Advancing fundraising strategies online
- Developing effective communication policies in a time of crisis